Stage-3: DD National Final
DD National Robocon 2023 Final
DD-Robocon 2023 Final will be held Physically at Delhi NCR using Online Game Rules
Guidelines for NATIONAL DD-ROBOCON 2023 on June 17-18, 2023
Note: DD-Robocon 2023 will be held physically at Thyagaraj, New Delhi Stadium using game rules. Read more below. Enjoy DD-Robocon 2023!
- Each qualified team MUST fill up the Participation Form (click here) upon a payment of non-refundable registration fee of Rs.
70,000/-50,000/- (plus 18% GST) for six team members (students) and One faculty mentor, if any. This fee is only for participation in the competition. Please note that Registration fee does not include accommodation charges. They have to be paid separately.
Accommodation, transportation, and food fee for each team member is Rs. 3000/- per person (plus 18% GST). Due to shortage of hostel accommodation at IIT Delhi (Classes of first year UGstudents will continue in June also), ONLY maximum six team members (students) and one faculty can be accommodated in IIT Delhi hostels upon payment of the above additional fee of Rs. 3000/- (plus 18% GST) per person. In case additional members want to join the team, Rs.
10,000/-7000/- (plus 18% GST) per person will be charged as a registration fee towards the participation in DD-Robocon 2023 which also includes transportation between the stations and venue of competition, one DD-Robocon 2023 lunch on June 17, 2023 and an individual participation certificate (no accommodation). The total fee must be paid by May 20, 2023 (11:59 PM).
The account details for the payment of the fees are given below:
Account Name: I HUB FOUNDATION FOR COBOTICS
Account number: 50100581989912
Account type: Saving Account
IFSC Code: HDFC0000032
Branch: SDA, New Delhi
[Download Fee Receipt Form]
* Please include the names of the team leader and the institute/college name in the participation form while completing the transaction.
* Attach a copy of the transaction receipt as payment proof while completing the registration form.
- Form to upload Permission Letter from your Institute to participate is to be filled and submitted by May 22, 2023 (11:59 PM) for successful physical participation on June 17-18, 2023. [Google form (Click here)].
- The Permission Letter is to be obtained from the Director/Principal/HOD with their signature in original with seal (click here for the format).
- Each team can have maximum of 7 members (including team leader and faculty mentor). No Limit for the additional members.
- Each qualifying team MUST also fill up their travel plan by filling up another form for their pick-up and drop from nearby stations only (New Delhi, Old Delhi and Hazrat Nizamuddin). Google Form (travel plan) is to be filled and submitted by May 22, 2023 (11:59 PM)